Thursday, July 29, 2010

Think outside the Box

Food Storage is all fine and dandy to have in your basement, but what if you actually have to use the stuff you have stored? That is what the last several forums have been about.  Using What you Store!!!

Have you ever used . . .

Powdered Eggs



Powdered Milk



Canned Meats



or

Dehydrated Fruits or Vegetables?



These items are some of the easiest food storage items to start using in your everyday meals. I will be including these items in the Bag Meals, so I thought I'd give you a heads up.

Don't Worry . . .

They are easy to use and you won't notice a difference in the taste at all . . . in fact I have a feeling you'll be hooked.

So are you ready?

Do you have all of the ingredients you need? I'm excited for your to see how much easier and cheaper making meals for your family can be. Watch for future posts on Bag Meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment